The only update we have this week in regards to our filming is that Gemma had an interview with a lady called Margaret who used to work at Kayser Bondor. She described her day, what it was like to work there, and what she enjoyed. She mentioned things like 'going up to the front of the building was a driveway, with cherry trees along the edge.'
I love hearing about the factory! It sounds like it was a lovely place to work, with so much attraction outside as well as what their products had to offer! Gemma had so much to say about the interview, and how she found it. I wish i could have gone, but my sister's christening was something i truly couldn't miss! As it is on film, I can still hear all about it.
I wish i could have seen the place, and how it was, because Tescos seems like a poor replacement in comparison!
The other update is that our Art books are slowly on the move! We have a little more to do, but It shall all be done.
Today should hopefully be all about the editing, seeing as last week it was stalled as the program we needed to use wasn't working. None of us are at all happy about using the programme that is actually working (Windows Movie Maker.) In my past experiences, I have only been able to make films with amateur looks to them when using the programme, and the quality isn't very good at all. My 10 year old brother can successfully make a film with it. At 16, professional programmes are what I'd prefer to use on a Creative And Media Diploma. I think after the last two films we have made, (which have both been SO successful), using Adobe Premiere Elements, it would be a shame in our last filming project, to lose our high standard.
On a better note, we shall hopefully aim to get the Scuba Diving scene done in the next two weeks. We shall borrow the suit again and i will go outside tescos looking for the swimming pool that is non-existent.
Until then, good bye.
Tuesday, 17 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment